The information on this page has been disclosed pursuant to Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies. Please click on the relevant link below for further information:
- Description of the business.
- Directors' names, biographies, responsibilities and committees.
- A description of board members’ responsibilities and details of committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities.
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation.
- Details of the NOMAD and key company advisors.
- Constitutional documents.
- The most recent annual report and accounts and all interim reports published since the last annual report.
- Notifications made by the Company in the last 12 months.
- The most recent admission document and any publications or communications sent to shareholders within the last 12 months.
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including AIM securities) admitted or traded.
- The number of securities in issue.
- The identity and percentage holding of major shareholders.
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities.
- The percentage of securities not in public hands.
Last updated on 27 October 2015